Thursday, October 9, 2008

The other junkie...

I cry in my soul
And people say it is a foul
There are tears of blood
And fears of unknown flood

Oh God! Save me!
From the demon tree!
The wind is true
And with it, the leaves flew

There is a flower of Gold
And an air so bold
A boy in Orange fell
His soul he would sell

His fears in his soul
Were kept in a bowl
He was quite small
But soon everyone saw how he grew tall

He fell and he got hurt
And his heart would flirt
A beam from the sun
Drew him away from his fun

The song is funk
And the water was drunk
A book on a bass
Got him in the face

He was in unknown pain
That struck him in the brain
Someone said FREEZE!!
And others gave cheese

A bird's feather
Became a guide to the weather
I asked the boy his name another
And he turned out to be my brother
His history was a game
In a painted photo-frame

Everyone told me how tall he is
Like a bottle opening with a fizz
He was in sorrow
But angels said that you don't borrow
And so I became The Junkie, another
The second junkie, the younger brother... 

No comments: